Saturday, September 29, 2007

After Action Review

I think overall my first project went well. I think I put my signs in really smart places on campus, the high traffic parts in the garages. I think using gold and black was a good idea too because I think it drew more attention to my signs. I probably should have left them up longer but since one was taken down I don't know if any of them would have made it. I should have made it clear that I wasn't with the Towson Admin because then people might have left me more comments and felt more open. Putting the signs up at night when no one was watching was also a smart idea because I didn't draw attention to myself. My project would have been more successful if I had recieved more comments from people because then I could have gone to the admin and told them how many people HATE parking at school but with the 60 or so I got it isn't enough to make Towson even look in my direction.

No comments: